2015 JVtut: A star in Paris - (New tutorial every Tuesday)

Yeah, my yoyo is tilting as well. Seems like throwing a bit harder helps some. I’ll keep practicing.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rqZVEKL-Dd0
This is a video for yoyo players who want to learn more about FrontStyle combo or improve them. Thanks for watching! :slight_smile:

ITS NOT EVEN FRIDAY AND YOU PUT UP ANOTHER TUTORIAL. YAYYYYYYYYYYY :stuck_out_tongue:

:slight_smile: lol I’m still going to upload another tutorial this friday. By the way the video I upload yesterday is for helping yoyo players to make a basic-intermediate frontstyle combo.

Does that mean theres gonna be an advanced frontstyle video or something? TBH this one video gives me plenty to work on :smiley:

:slight_smile:
Get creative with your frontstyle combo, just to let you know there are a lot more elements than just 10. These are just my favorite and I tried to pick simple ones for this video.

“AHHH I CANT WAIT TILL FRIDAY WHEN AJV PUTS UP ANOTHE TUT!”
sees new tutorial is up early :o ;D

Awesome! :smiley: Thanks

does a new tut come out today?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ox2KhPSVzvw

New tutorial :), thanks for watching and good luck!
Thanks for the comments! When the tutorial is longer, it takes more time during the uploading.
If i’m not going to upload a tutorial, I will write a post on the thread to say so.

1 Like

yay :smiley:

I CAN FINALLY SOMEWHAT DO THIS TRICK NOW! For some reason this has been one of those few tricks ive never really “clicked” with. But you put the trick into a different point of view and its helping a lot.

Cool! Glad you learned the trick :slight_smile:

www.youtube.com/watch?v=ijoclQpDqM8

New tutorial! :slight_smile:
Thanks for watching and good luck! :wink:

:smiley:

At the end of a frontstyle combo after the ripcord I like to put in a trick kind of like pop n fresh but without all the extra wraps. I love the style of teaching in these videos! I can’t wait till next Friday.

Thanks a lot man! :slight_smile:
Just a quick reminder, the next tutorial is going to be a chopstick trick.

Yes i have always wanted to learn a chopstick trick. :slight_smile:

i love your tuts i can’t wait for the next one

Thanks folks!
In the mean time, here is a pretty cool tutorial for a chopstick trick from Jason Lee you can learn:
www.youtube.com/watch?v=HPO5obYHR8U