2014 YoYoExpert Winter Giveaway is here!

Ha thanks Garrett, in my excitement i looked right over part of the instructions. Got it!

1 Like

Oooh! Congratulations!
Thatā€™s one out of 50, 49 left! (That we know of)
:slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

post a pic of the winning card so we know what it looks like

I agree, I guess itā€™s a separate card.

hm I wonder if the next seven summits will drop in time to win something from itā€™s packs. cause other than a triad Iā€™m pretty much out of stuff I wanted.

Nothing so far, with about three orders in. I have one on the way tomorrow though, so thereā€™s another chance coming up. A throw and some string this time. This is fun!

Any big winners yet? Iā€™ve heard only of the 1 throw case going out.

Well, Iā€™m going to my cabin to pick up my cypher and a buff in a couple of days, 3 packets right there. Wish me luck! I spent so much money before this contest started, I mean allot.

Yeah! Make sure the code is nice and clear!

3 Likes

Here you go

Lucky you! I opened 5 packages and still no go!

Has anybody won anything at all

I imagine thereā€™s a ton of grand prizes that will be forced out in the next 2 weeks or this thing is gonna get extended.

Or, theyā€™re basically keeping the winners quiet to keep us buying and trying to win. I bought a SPYY tshirt, since I had been wanting one so bad, I figured that price isnā€™t too bad and itā€™s a free chance at that Higby painting.

Iā€™ve got 2 more foil packs arriving sometime. That brings the total openings to be 7. If I donā€™t win anything, well then that sucks!

Iā€™ve opened 4 so far, and have 9 on the way (yay, this semesterā€™s disposable income) So hopefully I at least get one prize :stuck_out_tongue:

You guys are going crazy with the buying! Iā€™ve had about 4 orders since this contest started (3 were gifts to me) but still no luck with the cards. I just want that Chief :sob::sob:

I won a bag, still waiting to receive it.

Iā€™ve gotten a couple packages since it started. All of which were things I wouldā€™ve purchased even if the giveaway werenā€™t going on. Picked up that SPYY tshirt because itā€™s on sale for $10. Couldnā€™t pass that up!

Spent 477 within the past month and a half. Iā€™ve opened a total of 13 packs so far and havenā€™t won anything at all, not even the cool special type trading cards. All Iā€™ve received from opening the packs are plain cards.

The Odds of winning are quite uneasy. Of course I didnā€™t buy the stuff thinking I would win something; I however did buy specifically from YoyoExpert instead of other stores for collecting the trading cards and having a tiny margin of winning something. Not just that, but I find YoyoExpert to be one of the cheaper yoyo stores with more variety of items in stock out there.

1 Like

For all of you with extra cards, Iā€™m looking for these 2014 YYE cards still ;D

8, 22, 26, 29, 35, 36, 40, 56, 61, 62, 63, 64

Let me know if there are any you may need and we could trade. :slight_smile: