2014 YoYoExpert Winter Giveaway is here!

If i won the 500 I would get:

Mfd ceasar
wm2
ac2
2014 benchmark v

Just about all of those are out of stock :-\

Order 5 was a bust waiting on order 6 To come in tomorrow

If I won the grand prize 1, I would get me a black Space Cowboy, and that’s all I want. The rest goes in the long run for maintenance parts like strings and bearings and lube and stuff.

Placing my last big order tonight. Price 1, 3 or 6 would be my favorites. We shall see :slight_smile: If nothing happens (which the odds are in my favor for that) I’ll still have a really cool yoyo in my box when I get them delivered next week ;D

ooh the benchmark V is awesome I have one it’s my throw right now!

i got 3 packs the other day, didnt gets nothing,it says its likje 1/50000 chance for a grand prize,so lets all keep our fingers crossed, that one of us we get one

order 7 comes in tomorrow and just placed order 8 hoping to win something

you’re really goin balls to the walls arent ya xD

Lmao yeah I started off with little stuff likes strings and bearings now I’m ordering throws

putting in work XD hgood luck buddy

Did somebody got something ? got a late christmas gift coming,would be could to have the grand prize,it will be one of the first time i open the card pack instead of giving them to my friend !

9 packs and bupkis.

7 god damn orders and nothing gave all the trading cards to my nephew

Wow you guys are going hard. Nobody’s gotten anything yet? I bet there must be some non-forum users who have won something. YYE, could you list the winners’ names or something if they win? Would be nice to see :wink:

maybe we don’t know and eye is fooling us ?

I won a contest bag! Thanks YYE! Not sure where I enter my code though.

There should be a code with instructions to redeem it on the winning cards. If you have any questions feel free to send us an email and we can help you out!

so does that mean the code will be on the trading card itself?

There is a winning card with a code in the winning trading card packs. You will definitely notice it if you have a winning card!