2012 Worlds

^It’s updated on the website-worldyoyocontest.com

On a side note: Has anyone heard any confirmations on who’s doing workshops this year?

me tooooooo its my first just look for the kid with green hair youll see me im so exitedddddd !!!

Okay, for anybody who’s interested in meeting up in person, I’ll be the tall guy with a mustache and long blondish hair. My real name’s Evan

I’ll be the kid who is 14, 6 foot 2 and skinny wearing a clyw shirt and hat, and maybe a hoodie. My real name is Howard.

I’ll be the tall white kid with longish brown hair (aka most people there). I’ll probably be hanging with Evan a lot of the time. My name’s Oliver.

Also, I might wear what I have on in my avatar, to make it easier to recognize me.

Yes, we have to hang out! I’m thinking of wearing a very explicit Cannibal Corpse shirt. Look for the guy with dead babies on his shirt(unless this would really offend anyone) I figure I wouldn’t be too hard to miss.

nevermind, change of plans. :confused:
It was either get a motorcycle, or go to worlds. I went with getting a motorcycle.

Alright, if I end up going, it will probably be on Friday. I’m 14, 5’9 and have long brown hair. Don’t wanna walk around alone.

Same age and height as you. Well… I think soo…

I can’t go, too far.

What do yo mean think so? :slight_smile:

Forgot to add, may be giving away some strings for the heck of it.

I haven’t checked my height in a while. :stuck_out_tongue:

You should just wear our gang colours to make things simple.

I’m pretty sure that it’s on August 2nd, 3rd, and 4th.

Just registered. If that SPYY Orbitron 5000 on yoyoskils is seriously the special edition yoyo, this is going to be the best thing ever. SPYY is amazing and I cannot wait for that throw. Buy a Dynamo! They should not still be available on this site!!

first time going!!! ;D cant wait. i just have no idea what to expect and/or what to look for.

Does anyone know the time frame for the contest? As in time of day.

Question

I only may have one day to attend worlds and I wanted to know which day should I go to see the 1a and 2a events.
Like many others on the forum I have not ever gone so I have no clue. Also I just moved from georiga and now live in tampa with some family if anybody would like to go half on the drive to orlando PM me. Please be of adult age I can not be responsible for any minors and any misbehavers… I have my own children to look after.

Pretty sure the second day has 1A prelims and 2A finals but don’t take my word for it I’ve only been once.

Worlds baby

Connor Vranizan will be attending this year. 3rd worlds in a row. Happy to see that some of the community is still going. I’ve heard a LOT of people aren’t going this year.