2012 European YoYo Contest - who do you think will win?!

So the 2012 European YoYo Contest approaches fast - who do you think will take home 1st place?!

See past years winners at this link:
http://vimeo.com/czechyoyo/videos/

And here is last years champion - Tomas Bubak!

Find a video of someone you like at the link above and share it here!

Justin Bieber! And that, I mean Tomas Bubak.
But even that…it’s gonna be a tough call >.<

1 Like

Bubak

tomas bubak

Same. He has a lot of style with his tricks. That and his smooth free styles are amazing

But there are also the European yoyoers that YYF sponsors. We can’t forget Vashek, who was 2009 champion. Not to mention Gacek and Gravitsky who I know will step their game up.

As for the open division, that’s a tough call too.
To be honest, anyone can take the gold given the competitive nature of that area.

Good grief! Are you taking grades? I haven’t been paying any attention to anyone in Europe. I failed the class didn’t I?

I personally think that Plamek of Onedrop or Gacek of Yoyofactory will take the EYYC win. Its just a personal hunch. Although Tomas was winner of last year, I do not think he will even top third for this year. Too many players have been training hard for it.

As far as open go. Its all about Kohta again.

~Z

Somebody with a Berserker ;D

Honestly, I’m looking at Petr Kavka. He looks quite eligible for a win. :wink:

Either Bieber, Kroutil, or Kavka

Man this year’s call is tough! So many great players over in Europe! I’m hoping Gacek wins, just because he has been coming in second for the past few years, and his style is really unique. If Palli goes clean he will be a serious threat for a top 3 spot. I’m also thinking Vashek might pull out something crazy(like he always does) and totally change the game at EYYC.

Open Division? Kohta is the only choice :wink:

just my 2 cents.

do they do live broadcast … or do you guys know where … i can watch it?

Some of the best Prelims I’ve ever seen.

VK

MG

PK

Palli didnt go clean but I hope It was enough for finals.

1 Like

What I’ve seen of Vashek lately has really impressed me, but I’m a huge fan of Bubak’s style. Really whoever wins is fine by me, I just want to see some awesome freestyles tomorrow!

From here: http://www.hiredtowin.com/2012/01/eyyc-2012-results-plamek-wins-1a/

The 2012 European Yo-yo Championships is over! Polish veteran Grzegor “Plamek” Wojcik, One Drop Design’s newest addition is the new European Champion!

In 2A, another experienced player, German Dave Geigle of Team YoyoFactory, won his third European title.

3A was won by Czech Michal Jasko, and Italy’s Lorenzo Sabatini took 4A.

Daniel Budai, from Hungary, won the 5A division, and it looks like the former Duncan Crew member is on its way to team YoyoFactory, according to the company’s Facebook post.