1A?

is 1A the easiest to learn or something? everytime i watch a “my 6month, 4month, 2month, 1year video” etc. it’s always 1A. just wondering why theres never any off string or 5a or looping?

no its nnot necesseraly the easiest style to learn. i think thats the most practiced style. all the styles are in different difficulties. 2a imo is the hardest as well as 3a being hard. 4a and 5a are not necesserally hard just takes some practice. 1a is also imo the easiest. people just have better styles for them, and different callings in the styles

Yeah, 1A is just the most well known style. So people tend and usually start out with 1A.

1a is probably the easiest to start with. You don’t have to worry about doing the same thing over and over and over and over again (like 2a) or having the yoyo run away (4a or 5a). 3a is essentially 1a with two hands, so trying to start with 3a just wouldn’t make sense.

Guilty

I havn’t seen many 2a videos before. But most people could think its too hard sence theres alot of looping constently with 2 hands. But I think you should try 5a, I see a few videos of those.

1A is the base style. It’s where you learn most of the movements and building blocks you’ll need for the other styles, and it’s less risky and has a shallower learning curve than the others. You don’t have to untangle two yoyos or keep them moving constantly or run after the yoyo every time you drop it or get smacked all over the face and hands with a counterweight.

It’s also the most well-documented and standardized style. 3A, 4A, and 5A are much newer and people are still trying to figure out what’s going on with them. 2A is mostly brewed and spread in person because trying to learn it by yourself is incredibly tedious. 1A, on the other hand, has all sorts of trick lists and videos you can download and stuff.