1a vs 2a vs 3a vs 4a vs 5a vs Kendama

I know they don’t know and I didn’t get angry. but the person asked what it was and i said a yoyo and then they where acting snobbish saying it wasn’t a yoyo. It was someone who likes to start arguments.

But that is not my point. It’s that 1A is the icon of yoyo to yoyoers and non yoyoers.

The term 1A means nothing to non yoyoers.

Like I said all you can do is explain and hope it sinks in. If it doesn’t, no problem. Enjoy your yoyo any way you play.

He doesn’t mean the term.

For the person who said it’s an over done topic: there is an unrelated section where people discuss various range of topics so you can always check that out for something different. Also, like Nova said don’t reply if you don’t feel like it’s a topic for you. However, if someone starts another “what’s your favorite throw?” Thread I will go bananas lol.

Back on topic: I like 1A cause that’s all I’ve tried and all I’m good that although I really want to try 5A in the future because it just looks so cool but it will be a lot of practice to get good at it haha.

wanna try 2A but my brother won’t let me use his loop 1080s also need a new 1A yoyo my old one I set it on fire. like to kendama some times. I suck at 5A still trying though. Tried 3A once didn’t apeal to me. Doing 4A with my metal drifter and aeronuat.

I just do 1a and a bit of kendama. If I were to learn a new style it’d be 5a

I hate to be picky, but most people think of 2A as yoyoing. Maybe not two handed necessarily, but looping. I doubt it’s common knowledge that 1A even exists.

Walk the dog isn’t really looping.

Spirit bomb is so mainstream…

i would have to say for spectating, 6a, (cant do even the basics, because i cant bind it no matter how many times i look at a tutorial video XD)however for something i can at least sort of do, i would hands down say 1a/4a/5a…even tho i am really only decent in 1a XP

It’s not, but it was invented on a reponsive yoyo so I guess it kind of counts.

So was a lot of tricks.

I mainly play 1A, but I dabble in 5A for fun. And Double Dragon

Sure is

Me too, I mostly do 1a, but I occasionally pick up 2 yoyos for 3a and do 4a often