$1000 cash offer for, scratch that... $2000! cash offer for

$1000 for any of these yoyos:

$2000 for this yoyo:

Additionally I will pay $500-750 for one of these pending the condition:

$1000 for:

Yes I know it’s crazy. I’m desperate. Sell me one.

Edit: I’ll add a $100 finders fee - if you find someone who is willing to sell one of these throws and the deal goes through, I will pay you $100.

Happy hunting! :slight_smile:

23 Likes

Good luck Sir. Bump for the desperate Man!!

8 Likes

@Pierre if you have any of those

6 Likes

nope, that’s above my paygrade. And @Mediumwell knows already better than anyone here, who has these.

Here are a couple pics I took of the first one. Not mine, it was on its merry way to Denmark (I’m not disclosing anything secret, this is year-old public info). Best executed swirl I’ve seen so far, but I would never pay 1K$ for it, this is totally ridiculous. Triton is not nearly the best G2, and the yoyo was not even mint. But the finish was very nice, slightly glossy without being over-the-top.

11 Likes

@Pierre The first picture is actually a 1/1 custom hog. I wouldn’t pay $1k for a unicorn swirl triton either :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

9 Likes

Contact Jake and just give him $1,000 (or presumably a lot less) to make you one!!!

15 Likes

@tropical_vibes tried it. Jake doesn’t like money.

10 Likes

sounds like B.S………. but I was wrong!!
R

7 Likes

I would just send a wolf to gruntbull to have them reanodize something. I wouldn’t normally recommend gruntbull for anodizing but I believe they did Jakes first swirls.

10 Likes

@rockstar I wish I was lying. That would be giving him probably like a $900 margin. Plus after he said no, I realized that it’s more fun to hunt for these things than it is to just pay for them to be made custom. If I were to do that I would rather just start my own company, you know?

10 Likes

So much for my ID skills. And looking carefully, second pic is not Triton either I think - maybe Wolf ? But yes, at that level you’re not paying for the model but for the anodizing job, so why not contact Ano-Tech and ask him to do it for you ? Doesn’t that cost way less than 1,000$ ? He’s obviously proud of these jobs since he displays them on his website.

4 Likes

Why take the easy road? Plus I don’t want to create a new one. I want to find an existing. If you create whatever you want, it takes the value out of it.

Also stripping ano from a throw and then reanodizing it can be very iffy.

3 Likes

I’ll add a $100 finders fee - if you find someone who is willing to sell one of these throws and the deal goes through, I will pay you $100.

Happy hunting :slight_smile:

4 Likes

@stevejspins lol you’re trolling, right? If you’re not trolling, there are yoyos that have street value or market value that dramatically exceeds MSRP. An easy example would be the peak that is for sale at this very second for $1,800. Other examples would be any Monkey Finger throw, any older G2 swirl, etc.

Collectors don’t necessarily care about how a throw plays, sometimes they collect for the art and the sheer rarity of the throw and that’s what gives them their value.

6 Likes

OK. I’m not sure what you mean when you claim this as scammer bait? I’m very confused as to what you’re implying. Am I the scammer? Are you concerned that people will try to scam me? Please help me understand.

5 Likes

That’s a dumb reason to call it scammer bait. Some people have extra cash lying around. I just offered someone 500$+ for a derlin yoyo, a ILYY P22. lol and just paid probably 10x retail for a mint OG bape which retailed at like 80-100$. Ill pay whatever to get my childhood yoyos back :laughing:

6 Likes

It’s all good, I just don’t have the extra money to even consider such a thing. I’m done.

6 Likes

I have a beat to heck XCon with missing caps if you want it… $7k or a 2012+ Honda Odyssey.

7 Likes

I mean thats a bit aggressive. Im thinking more like a 97’ toyota carolla missing the front passenger seat and the left rim entriely. Still drives okay just a bit of vibe if youre moving due to the missing wheel. @adamantiumpops

Dont lowball me i know what i have :sunglasses:

8 Likes

You should absolutely sell me a MailDay Marvel before him but @Mediumwell is legit and a great guy.

5 Likes