100 degrees spin crew

Man, that stinks!

i might me able to go if it was on sunday because my mom works on saturdays and she said she might take me if its on sunday

It depends on how late on sunday because i have religious school on sundays till 12:00 and then it takes like 10 minutes to get from there to Lighten Up but i could probably do it. Your thoughts BB?

im in okeechobee, we should get together some time!

where

Or, you could join our club! :wink:

i will but i dont think it wil be anytime soon :’(

sorry to get on this not about the central florida club. but im good with meeting anywhere really. say next saturday or sunday? il drive to clewiston

Y U NO COME HERE??!!

lol i suppose i can try. but no promises. i would really enjoy comming though

Try your best!

so is the yo-yo club on the 1st n if so what time? ???

Is this alright BB?

I think the above answered your question

alright so then ill be there, thanks. if it changes from the second week of October please tell me

Hey Gang, Sounds like fun, I’ll try to make it on October 9th…if I read everything correctly lol. I’m in Kissimmee right by Disney. Winter Park isn’t that far. I know there was a club by UCF that met at a pizza joint but I guess they stopped it for now because only like 2 people were showing up. It is a shame there are not more people in Orlando, but would like to meet you all and bring my 7year old son out too, he’s just now learning as well.

Cool! Be prepared for changes, though.

lol losts of replys :stuck_out_tongue:

Yeps!

http://www.facebook.com/groups/203219129747120/

yay for faceboooook!