000 & Fulvia Both Reimagined in Ti-7068 by LUFTVERK!

Triple Zero

The 000 (Triple Zero) needs no introduction. This ultra-minimalist design is a best seller and classic of the Luftverk lineup that provides an incredible fun, floaty feeling on string. This specific iteration is reimagined as a 7068 Aluminum + Titanium ringed Bimetal.

000-Teal-5 000-Teal 000-Teal-4

The goal for this project was to create a brand new experience for users that is unlike a titanium, but not as aggressive as a traditional rim weight focused steel bimetal. This is achieved by using a less dense titanium ring that forces the feel towards the floaty side. For the 000, much effort was made to preserve that unique experience found in the titanium 000 BTM.

Fulvia

The Fulvia was the first flagship bimetal of Luftverk, inspired to push the limits of bimetal design. This new design focuses on how a less dense titanium ring can improve the spin feel during the initial throw, combatting traditional bimetals that feel overpowering and have heavy amounts of kickback.

Fulvia-Ti-Green-4 Fulvia-Ti-Green Fulvia-Ti-Green-3

One of the biggest aesthetic improvements was the unique lip design, made to imitate a cup sitting in water. The tension pulls upwards as defined by the term “concave meniscus”. This design element is something that I am very aesthetically proud of and hope to feature in future projects.

12 Likes

Dang that bimetal 000 looks awesome

2 Likes

Beautiful and an engineering marvel, as usual.

1 Like

Anyone with raw versions want to give thoughts?

Anyone able to comment on how the 000 TI7068 plays? Thinking about picking one up.

1 Like

It’s an absolute dream!! If you have the plastic 000, it’s a more compact, more powerful, lighter version that just feels :pinched_fingers::pinched_fingers:

It seems like a mix between a Shuriken Juji and One Drop Parlay for me (v strange comparison, I know)

Overall, if you have the means/chance to snag one, I would 1000% recommend it. Worse comes to worst, they move real well on the BST, so you can trade/recoup a good chunk of change :+1:

3 Likes

It does look like a Parlay without the “response most” :eyes:

1 Like