Aqua 08 888 review.

!NO PICTURES!

Opening box.
I know people don’t really care for the boxes but the YoYoFactory box is amazing. It keeps the yo-yo in place but on display, compartments that are hidden but easy to find. But, about the yo-yo. My first expression was mouth dropping. GORGOUS aqua coating, the hubstacks spin forever. The Yo-Yo looked like…like… i can’t even explain how gorgous it is. I coulden’t keep my eyes off it. Can’t blame love at first site.

First Throw
When i threw this thing it was like a dream come true. I’ve ben looking for my dream yo-yo for awhile now. I finaly found it. EXTREMELY smooth. It feels like there’s no Yo-Yo attached to the string. Theres no vibe at all. It bounces like a grasshopper hopping threw the grassy fields. When i did some of my combos it was flawless.

Size, Weight, etc…
Manufacturer YoYoFactory
Shape Butterfly / Wing
Weight (g) 63.30
Width (mm) 41.84
Diameter (mm) 50.41
Gap Width (mm) 4.94
Bearing Size (Inside x Outside x Width) .250 in x .500 in x .187 in
Gap Type Fixed
Stock Response System Silicone Sticker

My Pereference
Right now this is overal my best, and favorite yo-yo. It’s a perfect size, shape, weight, everything. it’s so smooth. The hubstacks are amazing on this thing. One flick and it’s off for hours. One thing that’s bad about it is binding. The stock response system isn’t too great. Some of my binds slip. I could fix that with diffrent pads, but the stock pads are okay. I mostly like the color and design. The design is brilliant, and the color is just breathe taking.

You should try a 888 if you havent. :wink:

~Steven

pics?

Year old thread guys. Year old thread.

Wow. Double fail on my part lol. Been one of them days.

hahahaha

you necrophiles

Only a year old? It is already nearing two years old, lol.