Free MonkeyfingeR Yo-yo! Contest

Lol, no, you can still enter. Just pm me or send it to monkeyfingeryoyo@gmail.com. Or do both!

Is the Evil-Yo getting the boot?

The last evil yo’s were gone a year ago, they have only been making Gelada’s since then. Although I suppose if enough ask for them the MonkeyfingeR guys might consider a re release down the road.

Got it

Man, the evil yo was my dream throw, sigh… I never had the chance to get one…

Keep your eye on the BST, or just wait and see what MFD comes up with next. I should have a new tutorial to add to your choices for the contest by tomorrow!

Two new tuts, these ones are fairly easy.  Feel free to use them.

I was inspired by all of you talking about the evil yo, so I broke mine out for these tuts.

First entry has already been recieved, any of you got yours done yet?

No, but I daydream about what I’m going to do with mine. With 2 young kids it’s just so danged hard to find the time to learn the tricks, never mind film them as well! But I’m pretty determined. There’s an 80% chance I’ll actually get one done and submitted!

If it helps, pick some of the easier ones and perhaps one more challenging one. This contest is about style, flow, filming, editing and amusing Jeremy. Difficulty is a piece of that, but that shouldn’t stop anyone from participating!

What do you mean by a fourth trick of your choice?

Do you want three MFD tricks and one of our own?
Or do you want four tricks made by MFD?

3 MFD tricks and then 1 trick of your choice. I don’t think it has to be one you created, just pick one that’s not necessarily on the MFD list. Or it could be. But 3 must be.

Recap:
Total of 4 tricks
Minimum 3 mfd tutorials tricks
4 th trick can be one of your own, one you learned elsewhere, or if you choose it can be a mfd trick.
Must start with the mfd logo, available at www.monkeyfinger.ca
Complete contest details are on the first page of this thread and on the mfd Facebook page.

I hope that clears it up, ask if it doesn’t

Started filming last night. :slight_smile:

Excellent, I look forward to seeing it!

I’ve recently added the bulk of the sport ladder trick list to the tutorials page. I"ll say use your judgement on these ones. If your skill level indicates that brain twister was a new trick you learned, then go for it. The point of this contest is to challenge yourself to learn something new then share it, so that’s the idea.

Less than a week to go. MFD has even offered up a second Lesula as a prize if they get up to 1050 likes by the end of the month, so get your entries in!

Less than a week to go get your entries in!

We have a few great entries so far, keep them coming!

3 Days to go!