My yyf severe problem solved :) read how

So I told YYE about the severe and they gladly refunded me and I bought a few packs of kitty string and some snow tires, irpads, and gen yo pads. I also used my own money and found a brand new aero yo delta for 25$! Let me tell you I thought all delrins would babe major pulse since my trigger is loud and wobbles a little bit and the yyf Delrin severe had a huge pulse it wouldn’t stop and axle or threads weren’t stripped. Even tho I told myself I’d never buy another Delrin I gave the aero yo delta a shot, sure enough it’s just as smooth as any metal eould be. I’m super happy with the delta and would recommend it to anyone looking for a Delrin plus it comes in a super cool case. It’s pretty light it almost feels like a super solid stable whip? Except the delta axle is just like the axle on the severe which unscrews out.
I put a ten ball gold bearing along with black string on the white body looks pretty cool also got a new sr 71 for cheap with the delta.

http://i1086.photobucket.com/albums/j444/jsofly503/99B23BFA-7133-499C-8EA8-11C35FA9D2C2-12442-00000B0E8DF599EF.jpg