werrd sentinel

Picked one up at Tripple Crown and have had a chance to try it out. I love this thing. Its huge in diameter. its about as big as an exodus. Despite the size its not heavy on the string and plays pretty fast. It has a great grinding finish, but this also causes a bit of a problem. I had the same problem on my galaxy blasted superwide; it slowly cuts strings right at the point where the sidewall meets the catch area. I used a plastic chopstick to wear down the finish on the sharp edge on the superwide so ill probably just try that again.

Update: I took a water bottle cap and rubbed the sharp edge for a few minutes on each half and it seems to have fixed the problem.

Thanks for letting us know about this issue and I’m glad that you seem to have resolved it. The issue never showed up in any of the prototypes and seem to only be a problem in the silver nickel sentinels, the textured finish is a little abrasive on certain types of string. We are trying to make sure that the rest of them will not have this problem.