A few words on the YYF Starlite

This is really more of a first impression than a review, but I hope it helps you regardless.

The Starlite is really a lovely yoyo. It’s kind of big, which I personally really like, especially in a plastic. With it’s huge gap, the yoyo is unresponsive out of the box and can handle a bajillion layers. The weight is also rather low, giving the yoyo an incredibly light, zippy feel, which will make your glowing performances look all that cooler!

Speaking of glowing, the yoyo REALLY glows. By shining a light on it (I use my desk lamp), the yoyo absorbs the light, which it gives off with style when the lights turn off. The glow stays on for a good few minutes, and it’s very fun to play with.

One very small feature that I really do like is the pair of arrows black that are on the yoyo’s rim. You can’t see them when the yoyo spins, but when you line them up, the yoyo is tightened to perfection. No more guessing if you’re loose or tight enough!

It’s basically a protostar, but is basically $10 cheaper. It’s lighter, and glows in the dark. Pretty easy decision if you ask me! Great price, great play. Good on y’all at the Factory!

Nice review/ first impression