2010 Ohio State Yo-Yo Contest - July 31st

Full details up at http://www.ohioyoyo.com!

5 Likes

SWEET!

now i have to beg my dad to drive me 3 hours :-\

Sounds awesome, but wait… do I see what I think I see? Zim Zam yoyos is sponsoring the contest. :o That is the same company related with K-Strass. lol :stuck_out_tongue:

Cleveland is a bit of a spin from central Ohio, a little over 2 hours.
But since the boys are into throwing as well, I can see us possibly making this trip.
Looking into trading weekends with a co-worker who wants to take his son to an air show on the 17th and 18th. :wink:

I’m in =)

Im pumped… I couldn’t make it to MER because of work… And If I get the days off… Im there. Im trying to throw together a 5A freestyle… I dont think I have three minutes of tricks lol…

I want to go there for sport ladder.

I will buy a car soon and if I can make it before the contest I can drive there from IN.

Getting closer…can’t wait to see everyone there!

:slight_smile:

i might go so i can drive to sandusky after to go to the kalahari. Just wondering, how come theres guitars and stuff in the picture?

There are four things Cleveland is famous for…

The Cleveland Browns, Polka, A Christmas Story, and the Rock & Roll Hall of Fame.

So, I had Jensen draw us a logo that incorporated those four things…and yo-yos. :slight_smile:

Do you know what stands will be selling yoyos there?

I soo hope I can make it… If I can… Steve, I think Im going to be throwing Die-Nastys…

I bought a car to go there!!

i know i can go see you there!

im practing my 4a for the x division, this is only my second contest and i have been yoyoing for 3 mpnths right now. first time doing 4a in a contest though

Wait, so is the x-division like the novice division?

its 2a, 3a, 4a, and 5a mixed together, so any style can win, i believe

Duncan, Yo-Yo Factory, and The Modfather will all have tables.

Ha ha ha…awesome!

Yep! They’re great folks, and the e-mailed me about sponsoring…how could I say no?

AWESOME! i cant wait to go now. :slight_smile:

I will def be there :slight_smile: