but really, I’m a member in a lot of forums and every one has this problem

OMGNOWAITELLEVERYONE! :open_mouth:

Pfft, search bars are for squares :P.

The search bar is a rectangle! :open_mouth:

the search bar is a cube

Fail.
A cube is a 3-d figure.
Nice try brad.

Mine actually sticks out from my screen. More of a rectangular prism though. :stuck_out_tongue:

Samad, you need to stop saying such blasphemy.

Woah how haha?

Indeed.

for those who cant figure it out- http://yoyoexpert.com/forums/index.php/topic,8036.msg89268.html#msg89268

XD
ITS PARRALELOGRAM LETS LEAVE IT AT THAT!!!

no, its a bar!!

well, its a grouping of lines. i win

Pretty pointless post…

pot calling the kettle black eh? ::slight_smile:

sometimes it takes longer to sift through all the posts when searching than just writing a new topic :stuck_out_tongue:

As for the shape dilemma… it has four equal sides making it a quadrilateral, and the sides parallel to each other are the same length making it a rectangle. in theory a square is a rectangle also but the search bar is not a square.

Unfortunatly… yes… in two weeks this post will be long gone and we will have, “Can some one post a Dark Magic Review?”

And then it takes longer to wait for someone to post in the topic than sifting through all the posts. And it’s not hard to just try again if a certain combination of words don’t work.

sometimes
sometimes not like with bearing cleaning and other broader topics you’re right.
But with more specific problem a new post needs to be made and because this site is so awsome you can write a post , and have a reply within the hour. Theoretically.