ZGRT - Official News - Releasing more Monkey Flyers!

Here is one of the colourways of the Janus releasing next week: a solid deep cherry red on one side and yellow & orange acid washed on the other.

More colourways to show soon.

15 Likes

Honestly red on red would look fantastic

Orange is pretty though

4 Likes

Yes, it would look nice :fire:. Having mismatched sides of different colours and patterns is part of the characteristics and name of Janus though.

9 Likes

This is a great literal pocket throw. Responsive or Unresponsive I’ve been known to carry both in one pocket with a roller and begleri (each janus in a mini pouch to prevent dings). If you like Unresponsive mini yoyos the Janus should be in your collection, if you’ve never tried a mini this one will satisfy all your needs. As for responsive i love throwing back to back stalls, and planet hops.
Also since the Janus is a S.E. yoyo you can swap the Side Effects to change the weight and look. Fyi spike side effects make the Janus unpocket friendly, but can be used like a spin top. Get creative with this guy!

7 Likes

I missed my chance for the titanium :sob:

4 Likes

I don’t want titanium I just want clear :cry:

3 Likes

any update regaarding this :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

We didn’t do clear colourway in this time. All colourways in this run are new.

2 Likes

Hopefully by late summer :sunglasses:

1 Like

Here is the second colourway of Janus: solid green with splashed black, purple, blue, green and yellow.

11 Likes

Holy smokes that’s a good lookin yoyo

3 Likes

You ain’t just whistling’ Dixie, Trixie

3 Likes

This is the last colourway of this run of the Janus:

14 Likes

I hope I snag one

2 Likes

Do we now what time/day it drops or just keep refreshing lol

3 Likes

On this ZGRT instagram post, they responded to a comment saying “this Thursday 8 pm EST”

Hope they have enough stock for everyone, may the fastest checkout win!

5 Likes

Who else is trying to nab a blue/purple/pink?

3 Likes

I’d like to go for the solid green with splashed black, purple, blue, green and yellow. I’d do a half swap for either half, I think.

4 Likes

I see me needing spike side effects. Do they make pink?

3 Likes

Not sure if Onedrop is currently making pink SE’s