Zero Gravity Return Tops - Check out the new Basilisk-D - this week at YYE!

One of the main characteristics of the first version of Basilisk was its traditional V-shape with a hint of U-shape that allowed moving some weight towards the rims and, at the same time, reduced friction between the string and cup.

The new Basilisk-D keeps such characteristic and its incredible finger spin capability. The dimensions of the finger spin hub and the shape remain identical. The two additional features we added this time are stainless steel rims and size D bearing.

One of the additional benefits that the stainless steel rims bring is the increase of the face of the cup area which facilitates finger spinning even more.

Specs:

Diam: 55.8 mm
Width: 46.2 mm
Gap: 4.6 mm
Weight: 64.9 gr
Size D bearing
SS Bi-metal with 7003 Al body

More to come on the release date and colorways . Stay tuned!

22 Likes

Definitely excited about this one. Can’t wait to try it out!

3 Likes

Wow… Looking forward to this one!

4 Likes

Looks so good! Can’t wait to throw this guy!

5 Likes

We are so excited to release this throw as soon as possible. I am almost sure you will like the colorways and how this little monster plays

2 Likes

So I have a case of 8 throws I NEVER leave the house without ,4/8 are ZeroGravity throws :grin:(Wiglet:Gives ,Basilisk, ibex & The Don) !!! I absolutely CANNOT wait to have this thing in my NLW (Never-Leave-Without) Case ! :grin:

4 Likes

Thanks so much @yoyo-man92! I will post more updates in the upcoming days.

2 Likes

When will the details be available?

2 Likes

Hi @tikiman , they are in the final stage of getting the rims assembled into the body and being engraved.

Once we get them we will post pictures to show all details.

2 Likes

This may finally get me to buy a D-bearing yoyo. It looks so good! Love the shape. Cool to see more 7003 aluminum, as well.

1 Like

Thank you! Have you already disclosed the price-point anywhere yet?

1 Like

Thanks @Berndog25. I cannot wait to show you the new colorways. Definitely more to come.

3 Likes

Hi @tikiman, we have not, but the price point should be in the mid $60s.

2 Likes

great - thank you - looking forward to seeing the colorways as well!

1 Like

Missed a big opportunity to call it the Dasilisk smh

8 Likes

:laughing: darn it!

1 Like

The Basilisk-D comes in 4 different colorways:

Cordylidae: Teal and Orange - Black SS Rims
Dactyloidae: Pink/Green/Silver - Rainbow SS Rims
Gekkonidae: Black/Rainbow - Rainbow SS Rims
Tropiduridae: Pink/Orange - Black SS Rims

The Basilisk-Ds come with concave D-bearings, 19 mm silicone pads customized for d-bearings and Legit Yoyo Strings (@Legit_yoyostrings ).

More information to come on the drop date here at YYE and at our instagram @zerogravityreturntops

Thanks for your continuos support!

16 Likes

Man those colors are so unique! They look amazing plus Dbearing?!

4 Likes

dang these colors given me chills :cold_face: good work man

2 Likes

Thanks @hobby_master! we loved how these boys turned out!

1 Like