Zero Gravity Return Tops - Check out the new Basilisk-D - this week at YYE!

Thanks @Legit_yoyostrings-- the strings you made for them are great!

3 Likes

Any idea of how large the drop will be of each color?
Also any solids?

1 Like

The run was 140 units practically split evenly between the 4 colorways.

No solids for this run.

2 Likes

I am all in on this yo!

Any plans on another run of the original basilisk?

3 Likes

OMG!! Such great looking throws @jeduardo !

Iā€™m all in on this one too!! :fire::fire::fire:

3 Likes

Thanks @Anti_HeRo!

Regarding the original basilisk, I canā€™t see why we canā€™t do another run next year.

3 Likes

Thanks! Stay tuned. We are finalizing the details for the drop date.

3 Likes

Everything ready for the release next week at YYE!! Stay tuned!

12 Likes

Just got my pre-orders inā€¦ man these are so much prettier in person! @jeduardo outdid himself on these anosā€¦

Canā€™t wait to throw this guyā€¦ but first things firstā€¦

I love a cool half swap!

6 Likes

Nice. Didnā€™t see anything about preorders anywhere, but will be glad to give YYE my business if I do grab one.

2 Likes

Was cost ever revealed on these? Or we still waiting for some reason?

I read $65ish somewhere? Either above or on Instagram.

1 Like

Sorry if I missed that. Yes, the price will be $67 and the drop date is this Wednesday @ 8 PM EST.

1 Like

Thanks @AKYOYOMIKE! Enjoy them!

2 Likes

Count me in! I hope, lol.

1 Like

$67 for SS Bi-metal with 7003 Al body. Gotta love these guys!

4 Likes

Thanks for your support @adamantiumpops !

2 Likes

How is it?! Describe please. I have to wait a few weeks before I get mine so Iā€™m anxious to hearā€¦

2 Likes

If you enjoyed the O.G. Baslik you will love this one. They have a similar feelā€¦ but the Baslik-D deff feels more powerful and seems to have more spin time. Iā€™ve only played it for about 20 min trying to compare side by side. Both are relatively comfortable catch in the hand for a V. But the D seems to have more umf at the end of my combos, so my binds seem easier. The D also seems to flop easier (but Iā€™m not a great flopper either way). Honestly if you liked the OG youā€™ll really like this one. If youā€™ve never tried a ZG yoyo this is a excellent start. D BEARING BI METAL. No complaints. Iā€™ll try to update tomorrow again after Iā€™ve thrown it for a longer session.

Side note, these are my first @Legit_yoyostrings strings and i have to say they are really nice. Held my loops in Revolutions and suicides really well. Soft enough on my hands that i enjoyed pops and tricks that the string drags across your fingers, but not so soft that the loop would get loose around my TH finger. Excellent string imo.

Side by side pics of the OG (right) and the Baslik-D (left)

Good night for now fellow throwers.

11 Likes

im so hyped you like the strings man :pray:t3: :black_heart:

2 Likes