Zakkhess, where are YOU?!

Yes, unfortunately, yes.

To be honest, I really liked your idea. He canā€™t keep his phone off forever.

And Club Penguin is like a black hole. There ainā€™t no turnin back once you get there.

weird i just did a transaction with zakkhess about a month ago. everything went great and the throws came in the condition described. weird how people can change so fast. if anyome wants his phone number PM me

I sent him SaltySalvadorā€™s address and told him the plan. Iā€™ll let you know if I get any updates.

did he ever respond?

His last text said for us to leave him alone and that we were creeping him out. His school campus police responded to my first email but ignored my second. His school dean ignored my first email. I know what school he attends, the address, and I even know what he looks like.

Oh noooo campus police from a school miles away from you will arrest you and youll get in trouble omggg

(EXTREME SARCASM)

But in all seriousness, you have nothing to worry about, he scammed you. what can the frickin campus police do?

No no, it was me that contacted his campus police about him. Not sure why they wouldnā€™t look into it. Iā€™m sure he is using the schools resources to pull this off also. That has got to be against some code of conduct.

Ahhhhh i get it! You are being verry aggressive about this! I applaud your efforts and good luck!

I feel like Iā€™m harassing the guy. Isnā€™t this against the law also?

Iā€™m sorry Iā€™m no help. I really wish we could just get our CLYWā€™s back. This is ridiculous.

He just got another trade feedback from someone else and was last active on the 21st.

Nothing was fixed and heā€™s banned now.

Oh well. This will be something for me to remember.