Zakkhess, where are YOU?!

Thanks guys. I emailed him with what you both wrote. I told him that his options were to fix this or walk away from the forum and potentially find himself ostracized at meetups and contests and such, which would be unfortunate for everyone. I’ll let you know what he decides.

Thank you.

Thank you for your troubles jrod.

I removed and archived the post with the personal information. I hope this all is resolved. The info is available to any needed parties. Just send a message to a mod/admin.

This was his response:

“I don’t have that kind of money and I really didn’t rip them off. I don’t think I can do that… I think my forum days are over. I’m not really a contest guy. I just leisurely yoyo.i I apologize for all the harm done and I accept the consequences. Sorry josh.”

I suggested again that he could just trade back, but it sounds like he’s opting to bail instead. Sorry guys.

1 Like

Hey, thanks for trying. Worth a shot. If that’s the path he chooses then so be it. The community definitely does not need a person of his kind. One less guy to scam someone else.
Again, thank you for your help jrod.

He just wrote me back to ask if you guys would settle for the following:

SaltySalvador will receive his FG Avalanche back
Tuxedodave will get the Supernova SaltySalvador has

You’ll both would keep the rest of what you received from him. You’re under no obligation to accept this, but I thought I’d pass along his offer.

Ok, what about my $20 velocity?

In any case, if I see myself getting my Avalanche back, I am all for it. This is of course, if Tuxedo is okay with this.

Edit: Also, I don’t see why we don’t just ship back all of our yo-yo’s back to the corresponding people. Is he not okay with this?

That’s what I suggested, but he wants to keep the Puffin and hoped that the two of you would settle for what he’s offering.

What supernova is this?

The purple/orange one that SaltySalvador posted pics of up above. ^^

Alright, if it’ll get back Salty’s Ava. Seeing as he will keep the puffin regardless then I’m okay with this.

I’ll see if I can arrange this. SaltySalvador, I’ll pm you for your address to send to him.

Phew, thank you both. I’m sorry he won’t give your puffin back, and I too lose out on a velocity and 2 good bearings. I’ll send you the Supernova and I’ll see what else I can throw in for you as a surprise.

You might want to wait until you actually get the Avalanche before you ship anything, SaltySalvador - that way if he doesn’t come through the two of you wont have wasted the money shipping that Supernova back and forth. Just a thought.

Yeah I know…=(
As long as one of us got what belonged to us I’m fine with that. I’m all about principals.
I really appreciate your concern salty. We gotta stick together you know.

Wow, the power of moderators. :slight_smile:

Yes, I’ll wait for my avalanche before anything else is done. Man, all the trouble because of some scamming college student.

Yeah wait for your avalanche. You never know.

So my plan is off?