Zaf is Cool

Bought some yoyos from @zaf everything went amazing!

He sent me up close pics and explained the condition of each one beforehand and even cut me a nice deal for buying multiple.

Everything looks exactly as described, shipped out quickly, with tracking, and was well packaged. Definitely the smoothest possible transaction. Great straight forward and honest

10/10 no worries, Zaf is cool

2 Likes

Great trade! Yoyo was packed well and was as described, good communication!

1 Like

Great trade with @zaf. Yoyos came packed great and he threw in a duncan counterweight cuz i mentioned i was getting into 5a. 10 out of 10.

1 Like

sale went great, heavily protected yoyo and it came with a string that was too short for me so i just changed it out, no big deal. 100% recommend

Yeah, I’m a pretty short person. Almost ding throws off bst when i forget to check the string length

1 Like

Legit af. Shipped super quickly, packaged well, can’t ask for more. Thanks John.

1 Like

Just my package a day early to my surprise. Fast, secure shipping and exactly as described. Couldn’t ask for more, would definitely purchase from again. Thank you :pray:

1 Like

Excellent communication and happy to do business with John!

1 Like

Fast delivery, perfectly packed, awesome.

Great communication, packed securely, exactly as described. Amazing seller and super kind 10/10

Fast shipping and great communication with @zaf . Overall smooth transaction 100/10 haha