YYJ Hitman For Trade; WTB Brass Side Effects

YYJ Hitman with anodized black rims - this is for trade only; has some cracks and ano is flaking off in some spots. Still plays nice. Open to all trades.

Also WTB Brass Side Effects.

6 Likes

Bump

Bump

Bump

Good luck dude, I know it’s not helpful but it’s an awesome throw!

1 Like

I’m pretty sure tivayders go for a lot more than what you’re asking… especially never opened and in box.

1 Like

The OG do for sure. But the most recent run retailed for $140 if I’m not mistaken, and they were up for grabs for a decent amount of time. And your handle kicks a$$

4 Likes

I have 2x ti vayders, raw and grey. $160 is a completely fair offer. If i had a dupe of the same color i would gladly sell you one. Its my favorite throw. Gl in your search i’m sure that you will find one. Free bump!

5 Likes

Someone on the forum said they’d take a long time to sell out but then reach mythical status and be hard to get in later years. I think it’s been about a year since the release and they’re really hard to find now.
I have 2, an un-engraved grey from the test batch and #69 raw
I’ll never get rid of the grey one and it would take an obscene amount of money to let go of the other. This yoyo is just to good to let go.
But good luck and I hope you find one.

6 Likes

there was a period where you could pick up one for $110 to just under retail… you can quote me on here saying “anyone who let’s go of a tivayder for less than retail is a fool”, and other variances… i think the last time someone asked about my nm grey, i said no less than $175… and i was really only interested in trades.

this is the best priced ti you’ll find. amazing deal, and a stellar piece. godspeed.

5 Likes

I got one!!! Yes!!! Can’t wait for it to arrive - grey.

I’m still disappointed at myself for missing this drop because it seemed to be in stock for months. However my hobby buying habits are seasonal and now it’s yo-yo season.

6 Likes

Bump

Saturday Bump

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.