YYF+Turning Point Chaotic Review (With Pics)

Opening:
I honestly havn’t heard a lot about the Chaotic. But, from the People that I have heard about it from say that It is Amazing, and that it should be More Poplular, but Unfortunately, It isn’t that Popular. I have also heard People say that “The Chaotic is the Best Fundametal Yoyo Yet!” But, The Fundametal Is Not a Fundametal. If you have Noticed, all the YYF Fundametals are $65-$70, and the Chaotic is $76.99. So, It is not a Fundametal. Its not even Listed as a Fundametal. But, Anyways, I have heard Great Things about this Yoyo! I Can’t Wait to Try it!

First Throws:
It has a Very Cool Shape, and Its Very Pretty. I put some Yellow String on it, and I was Ready to Play with it! I threw the Yoyo down, and It was Stable, Smooth, and So Far Awesome! I Quickly Binded it up to my Hand. Then I was Ready to start doing Tricks. Like I said, Its Stable, Smooth, I Imediately Realize that It Sleeps for a Really Long Time! The Yoyo Always Came back Quickly to my Hand when I was done with my Combos.

Play:
The Play Defitely Deserves a Thumbs Up! Its So Stable, Smooth, and Long Sleeping. It Plays A Lot like the YYF Lunatic but Bigger. And I love the Lunatic, but I think I like I love this More. Sorry Lunatic. I pretty Much told how it Played in the “First Throws”, so Ill Rate the Play. For Smoothness, Ill have to give it an 8/10. For Stableness, an 8/10. For Long Sleeping, Ill give it a 9/10. Overall for the Play, a 9/10.

YYF+Turning Point Chaotic Stats:
Diameter: 50.0 mm / 1.97 inches
Width: 39.36 mm / 1.55 inches
Gap Width: 4.76 mm / .19 inches
Response System: Central Bearing Co - CBC Slim Pad
Weight: 66.0 grams
Bearing Size: CBC Center Trac Bearing
Size C (.250 x .500 x .187 in)

Looks:
I got the Purple Edition, and I think it looks So Pretty. The Shape of the Yoyo makes it look Unique and Beautiful Yoyo. It looks Great!

Pics:
http://cdn.yoyoexpert.com/146/view/purple.html
http://cdn.yoyoexpert.com/146/view/purple2.html

Overall:
Overall, I love this Yoyo. Its Smooth, Stable, Long Sleeping, Pretty Looking, and Awesome! I like it more then a lot of Other Expensive Yoyos including the MVP, 888, Superstar, and Others. Its Incredible. One of my New Favorite Throws. I really Reccomend it.
So, Tell me what you think of this Reviews!
Happy Throwing! :wink:

Nice review is it good for 5a

I actually havn’t tried it for 5a.
But, It does have a Nice Shape for 5a. So, Yes.

Dont get me wrong, i think this was an exelent review, but if you are going to rate the play 9/10, i think you should incloude why you think that. In the review you only said good things. So whats bringing it down a point?

this is my best review i have been ever seen :o