Yozean yoyos ? 50$ AL7+Ti bimetal

I bought both destroyer and leg divemaster and it shouldve been home 2 days ago but local post delivery is ghosting me lately :melting_face:

6 Likes

the shape looks similar like yyr bae

1 Like

The graphic reminds me a little of the c3 Vanitas.

1 Like

What everybody is overlooking is the potential for the yoyo to have bad machining. I don’t own one so perhaps it’s fine. You get what you pay for. Looks promising though.

The one i got is decent. No obvious signs of poor machining.

It has a touch of nail vibe. Nothing more.

2 Likes

How’s the threading? My experience with r2fg which seems to be closely related is that the threading felt pretty poor. It was tight and squealed when unscrewing.

1 Like

Squeaked a little but no more than I’ve noticed on other yoyos. No bits of metal visible or anything.

Mind you I’ve only had to unscrew it twice.

2 Likes

Gotcha

Probably the most interesting thread on the site

2 Likes

So. I figured I’d give another one of their yoyos a try.

But they have disappeared from aliexpress when i search for them.

Anyone know what happened?

Store seems to be there for me.

still available, maybe the location you set isnt supported by them ? sometimes a product isnt selling to china or only selling to some regions.

1 Like

They are on the Big A store for $36 USD

1 Like

I used to see them on there. In fact it’s where i bought mine. But searches and links give no result die that brand name anymore. Its weird.

Many Chinese companies start to sell Ti made yoyo and Ti rims yoyo this year, so the price of making will down. You can’t imagine how popular TP’s Hinemosu was in China in the past 2 years.
Many this kind of products are cheap with high quality (except this so so so cheap one). It is very worthy to have a try. But this one is so cheap (about other’s half price) , some yoyos will not smooth enough and vibrate. (Nowadays Chinese companies only sell 100% smooth yoyos. )

1 Like

They have quite a few yoyos for sale now. A full titanium throw, what appears to be a bimetal/hybrid with POM rims. From earlier offerings looking like possibly cheaper versions of other R2fg yoyos some of the new ones appear to be their own designs.

1 Like