Yoyos that slipped under the radar

There has been quite a few yoyos that slipped under the radar, and not too many people heard about them.

Here’s one:

Name any others you think slipped in without much notice

K2J Warning Line.

I threw one the other day and it was amazing.

1 Like

The RecRev Carbon.

Correct me if Im Wrong, because I dont worry to much about RevRev, so I wouldn’t know if anybody was Expecting it or Talking about it. I just didn’t hear Anything about it until it Released. :wink:

I’m right there with you on that one man. When I first saw that on the yye home page I was pretty dumbstruck wondering why I hadn’t heard anything about it since it’s so extreme in its dimensions. The Punchline Repeater caught me off guard too.

I thought this was going to be a discussion piece about the yoyos that the general public missed in the passed few years. Dang.

Anyway, I am never really caught off guard by releases, as YYE has a blog page that I tend to follow.

1 Like

What a wise guy :stuck_out_tongue:

none were released at yye, but ive found that the xyo excalibur is a highly under-appreciated yoyo. it is the smoothest yoyo i own, despite the fact that it is really beat up

Wise guy aye?

I second this. I heard absolutely nothing about it, but its fantastic. It led me to get another RecRev, and probably more in the future.

Duncan Mayhem. I know so many people have heard about it, but IMO, it is deeply underrated and deserves more than what it gets… Its one of the best throws I have tried in my life.

1 Like

super wide came out of nowhere. i knew yyf was releasing something new, but didnt know what it was

Please note that there is an “underrated yoyos” thread and such comments should be directed there.

Pretty much any yoyo that isn’t by the mainstream companies slips under the radar.

Most definetly the screaming eagle line.

I wouldn’t say that…

I gotta say the Foxland Precision Foxtail.

www.foxlandprecision.com

It was my first metal and is still one of my very favorite throws. I even recently bought a second one in a different color because they were liquidating stock for a second generation Foxtail.

A lot of 3yo3s? Bassline and Cosmo are pretty well known… but omnicron, acryllion, ceephax, capella… hourglass…

Sorry, Ima be real biased towards 3yo3 because I’m still enjoying the awsomeness of that ceephax. ;D

Turning Point Solenoid?
Didn’t even know it existed until I saw it.

DTI Bassboost just dropped today I think.

agree with this.
myself don’t know much about BiST yoyos…