YoYoJam Poll: The results are in!!!

Maybe, but I’d rather see a second run of the Maxi-Mo Glow.

Dark Magic’s in the lead! Closely followed by the Hitman! No one for Maxi-Mo Glow? Really?

k os

Technically the HG is a metal rimmed YYJ yoyo.

Andre can verify this.

The HG material had small bits of copper in it. I think its copper.

Some people don’t think so…I do.

It kinds of goes both ways. It does contain metal however it is a molded part and doesn’t have to be machined like metal.

Either way they are unfortunately discontinued.

And I’m going to guess that you can’t tell us, assuming you know what the material is?

Its got to be copper.

You left out “The Edge”. I got to play a prototype a few weeks back. That was the only YYJ that was ever interesting to me.

I didn’t put it as an option because I’ve never heard of it, but if you want to vote for it I’ll add it as an option.

they would have to be double o ring (read sili groove ;)) to have ANY chance at the increased price in my opinion

You mean you wouldn’t buy it for more than what it was unless it was double o-ring? Have you actually tried it? Just curious…

There are a bunch you have forgoten on this list.
Im not going to list them all but I will add my two favorite Yoyojam Yoyo’s
The Original Night Moves and the Black Nova.
These were the yoyo’s that got me into throwing. Up till those I only owned Duncan Impirials and Butterflies. :slight_smile:

D

Night Noves and Black Nova added! Vote away!

Just thought I’d bumb it 'cause tomarrow’s the last day.

Results are in!

I agree even it its more money there amazing. I always wanted one because i never tried one and there all discontinued when i started yoyoing but i eventaully bought one from i guy at the IYYO. There amazing. I own a kos. but most HG are thin. i wish they were wider.