Yoyojam Dark Magic 2

I’ve recently been trying to buy a yoyojam dark magic 2. Does anyone know any websites inside of the US that carry it? I don’t really want to spend $200 on a very used one.

1 Like

The DM2 has been discontinued for a while. I don’t know of any websites that would have it stocked at retail price. Your best bet is definitely to buy one second hand unfortunately.

1 Like

The company which produced the Dark Magic line shut down business operations in 2015. The last DM II’s sold out at this storefront in 2017. I have mixed feelings about the collector’s market for YoYoJams, and especially Dark Magics, going through the roof in recent years, but it’s what the market will pay because new YYJs haven’t been produced in years and most of the supply of them in the world belong to the bottom of the sock drawers and far corner of the closets of players who quit throwing years ago.

If you don’t want to spend a lot of money on one you’re better off steering away from the DM II and looking to purchase something else. You can do the same tricks on a much cheaper throw!

In korean retail shop still got stock of blue and pink Dark magic 2. I can buy behalf of you if you are interested.

4 Likes

I have a DM2 signed by the man himself mint no box never thrown :star_struck:

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.