YoYoFactory Presents: Spotlight Ultra - Hunter Feuerstein Signature Yo-yo!

Spotlight-Ultra-Featured

From Hunter Feuerstein:

Making Impossible Tricks Possible… The Spotlight Ultra!

Hunter’s second signature yoyo, the Spotlight Ultra, is made from 7068 machined aluminum. This yoyo is ready to stand up to the highest level of precision and play for players of any skill level.

Silver-Gold-Center-Spotlight-Ultra Silver-Gold-Center-Spotlight-Ultra-3 Silver-Gold-Center-Spotlight-Ultra-2

Powerful spin, great stability, smooth play, and a very wide gap are just some of the things you can expect from Hunter’s newest yoyo. It’s smooth bodied, feels great in the hand, and is a comfortable catch.

On top of all of this, the Spotlight Ultra has a unique polished response system leading to effortless binds.

7 Likes

I take the “stronger than titanium” as a challenge

3 Likes

I know right!

6 Likes

lol. Me too. Apparently the description came from Hunter’s website - but missed that when we initially posted it.

Edited that out - lol.

9 Likes

3 Likes

I got to try this yoyo at Florida States recently and it totally SHREDS! Hunter really showed how good this yoyo performs! Don’t hesitate to pick one up if you’re on the fence about this one. You won’t regret it :grin:

2 Likes

@Yoyogeek15 I have 2 spotlights. How does the performance of the ultra compare to the original spotlight ?

4 Likes