YoYoExpert's Annual HALLOWEEN PHOTO CONTEST!

@nightshadow can you see the screenshot? I keep getting messages that say it cannot be loaded.

I can see it. Maybe it’ll load if I snip it

also yes jedi picture very cool

2 Likes

See, and now it loads them both :crazy_face: I don’t know what to do anymore. Thank you for your help though! :grin:

1 Like

Any new updates?
And here is a sorta spooky bump:

Oh no! A 1960s style horror/thriller starring a Shutter. (Directed by Alfred Hitchcock because, well, you know :wink:)

1 Like

Yes! found a 3rd party site that will let me search instagram by hashtags. I’ll post winners soon.

9 Likes

Thanks

1 Like

Yay!!! :grin:

Oh that’s good news. I’m hoping to be able to see the Instagram entries sometime as well.

2 Likes

I just saw that I can view all the Instagram entries under #trickoryoyo

I don’t know what the status on the contest is this year, but even if winners aren’t picked this year because of the delay (which I can totally understand), I’d still recommend checking out the other entries on Instagram.

There are some really cool photos there, and they deserve some recognition as well :+1:

7 Likes

Who won?

2 Likes

Winners will be revealed at the start of next years contest.

3 Likes

So sorry for the delay AGAIN everyone. The hashtag issue delayed everything and then we got into our busy season annnnnd I just forgot. :grimacing:

THE WINNERS ARE…

Halloweeniest Photo: @Chriscatastrophe

Best Costume: prince_koloma (instagram)

https://www.instagram.com/p/CHZQIknn8xR/

Forum Favorite: @Pingno

Random Runners Up (I picked a few extra since we’re announcing this so late!):

@William4842
@ChrisFrancz
@Sidney
@AngryGumball
@Oroboryo
@liamodellbass
@BubbaCZN

I’ll message all the winners shortly. Thanks to everyone who participated! :grin:

10 Likes

Woo I’m rich! Congrats everyone! That Batman one is very cool.

2 Likes

Congratulations to all the winners. They are well deserved for sure

3 Likes

Congratulations!
I love that spider web!

2 Likes

Happy Halloween!!!

I say this at least once a day:wink:

4 Likes

Really stoked on this I’ve never won anything like this before

3 Likes

Thanks!
Happy Halloween and Christmas to all!

2 Likes

Thank you for doing this! I just thought it was for fun but your generosity is much appreciated. Thank you so much!

2 Likes

Really stoked on this I’ve never won anything like this before, thanks for giving me first place.

3 Likes