YoYoExpert's Annual HALLOWEEN PHOTO CONTEST!

Here’s my Halloween costume this year with a orange zipline hot diggity to bring it together.

16 Likes

Not an entry, but still relevant.

Check out the video shot last week:

It’s on the Facebook page " San Antonio Public Library Foundation". I can’t figure out how to share it. But it’s just a little down that page.

7 Likes

My first entry, a cockroach!

11 Likes

My second entry

the Empire State Building

12 Likes

My last entry

Ski ball! It worked really well for getting lots of candy.

12 Likes

I like the skee-ball costume idea, would be a fun game with an offstring yo-yo!

7 Likes

You have through the weekend to get your entries in everyone, plenty of time if you want to get in on the contest!

4 Likes

Winner!!! :joy:

4 Likes

Thanks so much

2 Likes

Alright, as promised, my costumes:
This one is dedicated to the life of Sean Connery, my favorite Bond! I took my time on this to make sure I got it correct. I have a Corruption as my Walther PPK (the best Bond gun) and a Red Windrunner as a lapel pin flower.

This next one needs very little introduction:

Hello there! I have a trusty blue Shutter to fight off the Sith!

@Grunt, I hope these were worth the wait and don’t disqualify me!

12 Likes

Happy Halloween Y’all!

10 Likes

Kylo Ren wields the force in one hand and his lightsaber in the other.

I have been getting all the parts to this costume for a long time, and this year, it is finally complete!

I thought the Sengoku samurai was a good choice because it has big shiny rims that reflect the lightsaber.

19 Likes

Kyolo!

Kylo-yo!

Fantastic photo!! So cool!

3 Likes

K-yolo

4 Likes

Thanks so much man! It took SO many takes to get the toss just right.

I wanted to get the big SS rings on the Samurai to reflect the lightsaber.

Last time I did this I went full photoshop, but this year my trial was done so I had to do everything practically haha.

7 Likes

Because bump.

9 Likes

Sorry for the delay everyone! We’ll get the winners announced Monday, haven’t forgotten, just been a little busy this week.

9 Likes

No problem!

Sorry again for the delay… Can’t search recent hashtags on instagram so… We’re trying to figure out a workaround here so no one is left out of the contest.

6 Likes

Ayy check out at that Jedi looking dude.

3 Likes