yoyoexpert -- what's the story behind the Cherry Bombs?

How on earth did you guys get a hold of all those?

Those are some super cool throws.

Steve Brown probably found a few boxes in his basement.

That’s what I first thought, but he said on yoyonews that he didn’t have any left and was going to buy some.

Saw a bunch on eBay a little bit ago, could all be coming from the same source perhaps?

I may have to get a blue one. I have the rest of the colors.

I would definitely advise getting only the standard red ones to throw and the a lines to collect. The a lines were almost always victim to cracked hubs

The red ones use a soft plastic, the starbursts wear out eventually. Not a huge problem given today’s selection of pad options though.

As for where they came from… could be anywhere… lots of old stock floating around from that era. I know Dave Hall was selling tons of them on eBay a few years ago.

Kyle

Yeah - we managed to find some old stock from an old retailer from the last boom!

I personally learning MANY tricks on the A-Line Cherry Bomb - plus loops on Da Bomb. Team Losi will always have a special place in many yo-yo player’s hearts and they are still really fun to throw!

What a great price on those too! I still have my original Cherry Bomb. A few years ago someone found out I had a few still in the package and offered me $35 each for them!