YoyoExpert + Tutorials + YouTube + Xdohl + Samad = ?!?!?!?!

Well, you guys can still make your own tutorials anyways even if it isn’t a part of this.

That my friends is called common sense. :wink:

I think your doing a great job, and it was a great idea…favorited until i can do those tricks! ;D

Wait, what?

Happy Throwing! =]

If you ever want to learn some tricks, you can check out the channel.

Also, we have talked it over, and we have decided that we aren’t in need of assistance right now. Thanks for offering though!

Are the two of you like neighbors or something?

No.

Not at all.

Plan D is now up!

Dang. I could teach people enw concepts.

Thanks!

nice vid! if i were to offer advice, i would suggest music, but i have no idea how to do the trick, much less how to make a tut, so do what you will! 8)

Actually, I just flat out forgot. I usually don’t listen to music when I learn a trick, so I don’t think about it often.

I was wondering could i maybe do some tutorials?

If I can do they have to be real tricks or someones ive made up

Yep.

Bump.

I take a look some of the tricks teaches in YoyoexpertTutorials In YouTube…

But The tricks are hard, (I mean requires Ladder mount, slacks Whips, wrist mounts etc.)

I suggest that you also make some pretty cool tricks but easy to learn. (Like A Type Of trick like matrix, i mean you only need to learn like Double or nothing, Trapeze, 1/2 Mount etc.)

Like these: ↓ Even though he is Left-Handed, I understand and learn a trick maybe a minute or two.

The point of these tutorials is to teach trick for people that has passed the tricks on this site. So when a trick requires a ladder mount, the viewers are supposed to know ladder escape already.

Oh, That’s the reason why. so sorry! :frowning:

I have the best trick! I wish I had a camera…

Bump again…