Yoyo shops in Singapore

Do anyone know where in Singapore can i buy yoyos. I will like to try out the yoyos in the shop so if the shop have samples for trying it will be good.

3 Likes

Spinworkx, maybe. Looks like they have a brick and mortar shop.

2 Likes

You could try contacting @lytelvin from RSO @rnsy from Atmos. I believe both of them are based in Singapore but I could be wrong.

2 Likes

Atmos is in London now I think

2 Likes

I checked Spinworkx Facebook website it says the shop is closed, permanently. Tried calling the number and no respond.

1 Like

Darn! I’m sorry :frowning:

1 Like

They are in the middle of moving shops

1 Like

Welcome to the forums! I’m also from Singapore, and as of now, there is no physical brick and mortar shop that sells yoyos here ever since Spinworkx closed down during the pandemic. However, you can still get yoyos locally from their website but the shipping will cost you $5 and the selection isn’t all that great. For me, I buy most of my yoyos here, since the shipping isn’t too much more expensive ($9) and you get free shipping if you buy over $150.

4 Likes

I will like to hands on try some responsive and unresponsive 1A yoyos before i buy any. And also to clarify some doubts. Hands on trying before buying will definitely help.

1 Like

For sure. I understand that, I’d rather try before I buy as well, but it is impossible to do so without any physical store locations that sell yoyos. Your only option would be to go to a yoyo meetup, of which I don’t know of any such groups in Singapore, or a contest like the Singapore YoYo Championships or Asia Pacific YoYo Championships.

Alternatively, we could meet up and you can try my yoyos if you want, though a lot of them might not be what you’re looking for.

3 Likes