Yoyo Inventions?

This is needed!

a YYF multi-tool + monkeyfinger rhino thingy.

Bearing remover, string cutter, axle hex, bottle opener, knot picker, knife blade, and pliers.

The Swiss Army Yoyo Tool!

Yah because it could be like a quick fix it on the go for stuff!

2 words, lateral caps

Hubstacks are different, he is THE YYJ MAN, he knows :). I guess he likes Hubstacks better than Lateral Caps.

Hubstacks spin Waaaaaaaaaay longer.

lateral caps aren’t free spinning. I want free spinning lateral caps.

they should make lateral caps with ball bearings, but I don’t know if that would be a problem with YYF.

Wow, amazing how obsession can blind someone… What do you think YoYoJam did?

They need to make a yoyo with FULL BODY CAPS… like hubstacks that cover all parts of the yoyo halves.

I think a yoyo called the saturn was made that had ball bearing rims on it but never a full body hubstack or cap thingy on it.

Didn’t Kuyo just release a yoyo where the entire body was on a bearing?

Edit: the company was actually yoyomiracle. The yoyo is called the kuyostar.

Yuki

Didn’t yyj made the synergy withe the bearing rims

I dunno. I’ve only been in the community for 2 years.

So I’m guessing they sued em?

you just had two consecutive doubles posts. Congratations.

I would like to see Rim Effects.

Sounds like a pain to actually put on the yoyo

You’re in luck, there is one left.
http://shop.yoyoexpert.com/product/320/MadHouse-Epic
Basically metal lateral caps that are bearingized.

Glow in the dark Ano would be cool I guess

YES!

YoYoJam sent BuzzOn a cease and desist letter which stopped production of the DV8s. I think they worked out some sort of agreement that allowed BuzzOn to sell a small initial run of about 100. Since BuzzOn complied with the C&D, there was no actual lawsuit.

You might be interested in Werrd’s Split Decision, which has interchangeable rims. I’m not sure how many different options they make for them, but the potential is there at least. I think YoYoFactory has also experimented with interchangeable parts in the yoyo body, such as the Flymaster/Offstring and Pocket Change.

Not quite the same as ano, but I know I have seen glow in the dark powder coat. GlowDoug (not sure if he is on this forum or not?) has some in his collection.

Auldey Photon or Photon Supra is pretty close to that.    And yes, I want one.

I’m interested in seeing this done more as well. There are actually woods that far are more dense than wood (and look really cool to!).

They made three different delrin rimes for the Split Decision. AND gasp there are two new lines of 3 under the names of In Decision and Bad Decision. You can see them on their site. :slight_smile: