Yoyo give away at wedding reception

Hello,

I am getting married in November and we were going to make give away bags that represent my fiance and I. So we are looking to get about 50 yoyos for give away bags. Anyone know a good place to get a large quantity of yoyos for cheap, $2 or less. They don’t have to have bearings or anything special but I want them to at least be playable. Duncan butterflys/imperials would be viable and would work. Any suggestions or ideas on similar yoyo would be welcome.

Congratulations! If you want butterflys/imperials, there about 3-2 bucks at walmart. Hope this helps!

mazel tov :smiley:

toys r us has some cheap stuff.

They do not have very many there only like 4. I would just buy butterflys or imperials from here on yye and buy out stock and then go to another website and do that as well

You’d probably be better off contacting duncan and explaining your situations. I’m sure they’d be happy to give you a bulk order of yoyos for a discount.

aye. it’s always a good idea to contact the company directly about things.
and congratulations by the way :slight_smile:

If you havent realized, they dont sell butterflys/imperials on YYE.

Yep, i’m just sending a email to duncan.

Do you guys know any other yoyo’s that I might be able to include if this route doesn’t come through.

Email yyf and explain the situation They might hook you up with some cheap fast 201s.

From what I’ve heard, YYE might arrange something with you too.

Congrats! Sounds like it’s going to be a fun wedding!

Duncan should be able to arrange a custom print as well.