Yoyo Gift Card

I just got a awesome $50 Yoyoexpert gift card But i have no idea what i should i should get. I already have a lot of Yoyofactory and Duncan Yoyos and those are my two favorite Yoyo Brand but i want to get a Yoyo from a brand i have not bought from yet. does anyone have any suggestions for good Yoyos?

3 Likes

you’ll have to spend a few more bucks, but one drop has great yoyos. it will depend on your specifics, but i think you can run your search on yye by dollar amount.

clyw and c3 bring some good throws to the table, and you may be able to find something more affordable from c3

2 Likes

Thank you! the c3 section had some great Yoyos i might buy

2 Likes

I recommend getting some loopers or an offstring Yoyo or two cheap metal yo-yos (for 3a) or a counter weight plus like annihilation mono (topyo) or something cheapish and good still like that. X divisions are super fun and playing them will also help improve your 1a. Just a thought but uhhh idk it’s hard to go wrong like there are so many good yo-yos for that budget at yye right now.

1 Like

Maybe provide us where you are at on your Yoyo Journey.

What do you currently have? What do you like/dislike about what you are throwing?

With more information we can provide better recommendations.

Have fun

You can buy a $50 YYE gift card, and then pay for it with your YYE gift card.

5 Likes

It depends of course on what your style of play and preferences are, but if you’re looking for other great brands I’d recommend C3, Recess, iYoYo, YoYo Recreation, YoYo Friends, and MK1. CLYW is also great but most of their stuff is over $50 if you’re looking to just stick to around the giftcard amount

This yo-yo plays soooooo nice.

1 Like

Right now i am about a year and a half into Yoyo. im working on tricks like 1.5 hook and spirit bomb and i want to start competing in sport division. That is the most important yoyo related stuff about me and i also should have added that i am looking for a copetition model in 1A or X-division (But just 1A right now because GTDropKnot gave a lot of x division Suggestions)

1 Like

I think C3 and TopYo deliver the most in the under $50 range.

Edit to ask, do you have this YYF?

1 Like

Not sure what you are interested in exactly but if I had a $50 gift card and wanted to keep it at that price range I’d get an UNPRLD Method.

2 Likes

That Yoyo looks very cool

1 Like

A gift card would partly go toward a black canon for me but that’s not all that helpful to you.