yoyo drama…

When I see drama, all I can think is that this community is too small to have room for hate or drama. Honestly, how can we as a community have hate for a company or a player. We are all here to play with a toy. It is not your life, it is just a toy. The less serious you take it, the more fun you will get out of it.

It is funny to hear all of the “deep” forum posts about the value of this or that or who is going to be throwing what this year and then think. It is a toy on a string.

In the end. I feel like we all just need to step back and remember our first moments of yoyoing, when we had no idea of “pros” or “favorite companies” or “sponsorships”. It was just something we did for fun, when people first pick up a yoyo that was not what was on our minds. What was on our minds was having fun, and chilling out.

I think drama is good. very good.
Drama means that people are very passionate about yoyos
and for most of us, it is not “just a toy” it’s much more

Fathers of the forum take note, especially the young one, you old ones will already know this.
That simple statement by Chris Allen is a great example of a fathers unconditional love for his kid, how many of us would join a My Little Pony group to search for that rare MLP that our daughter wanted.
I would like to think all of us, some might not want too admit it, but hey thats okay.
Kudos to you Chris, for trying to be such a great Dad.
Please do continue this dramatic discussion about drama lol…I just wanted to commend Chris for doing what a dad should.
My Little Pony indeed, classic.
Take care all.

PS: Rockems post is very telling, when there is real passion involved, be it for whatever reason, people get passionate, and when people get passionate, drama can and often will unfold.

we all need drama in our lives and most of the soap operas are on when I’m playing video games.

It doesn’t matter if it’s a “toy” or anything else.

If you are passionate about anything, then you are bound to take offense if someone says something that you don’t agree with.

Different people have different opinions about different things. Variety is the spice of life. Sometimes, it’s just difficult for us to get off of our “high-horse” and look at things from a different point of view.

It’s a good thing, really…

not yoyo=drama
forum=drama ;D

3 Likes