Yoyo companies with the best video editing

#1 CLYW
#2 Recess
#3 One Drop

What’s your opinion?

7 Likes

Yoyo factory

2 Likes

Recess is not even on the top 10 of the list for video editing. The best editing I ever seen no matter the sport is Kuma Films hands down!

6 Likes

A-RT, CLYW, Yoyo factory, Kuma Films.

3 Likes

Loved the one you guys did with Takeshi! And the 2a player.

1 Like

Smashing Yoyos!

4 Likes

We did not do any of it. I could not take credit for something I didn’t do. My nephews & nieces love Kuma Films though. I wish I was talented enough to be on there channel, but I know of a few people who belong their before myself. Shyguy & Claudia for one/two! I can dream though!

1 Like

From my experience, probably clyw. And plus they have awesome music choices

3 Likes

Mowl, OD, A-RT, CLYW

I think you have totally missed YYSL. Lab Break
Wait, just yoyo companies? Okay then, never mind.

3 Likes

Seriously no C3? They always have some dope videos.

I will always like this video with Mimi using the og Speedaholic. This video just simply makes yoyo look so damn cool, and the product shot @ 0:36 is one of the best i’ve seen.

Also, the videos they shot on Iceland in 2017 are beautiful. The one Shinya did for the 2017 Krown is so good. The first speed combo is one of the most cool looking pieces of yoyo skills recorded ever.

Offset makes impressive videos too. The promo video for the Mobius is just beatifully composed in it’s entirety.

I wouldn’t say they make the best videos, but the best recorded trick compilation ever is the video Angelo Aguirre made with SF. This video has the best tricks ever.

I will not talk about CLWY and YYF because they are already known for their amazing vids. If i were to put their best videos here, i would never stop choosing.

3 Likes