Yoyo Boomers Club

ohh also working on something different instead of going around begging for money/ product for events I’m doing the opposite. it feels odd.

2 Likes

No offense taken. Like I said, I just can’t get it right with nylon!

1 Like

OT

10 Likes

Whiskey Glass Also?

2 Likes

I’m dyin that’s fantastic :rofl:

1 Like

I wish I could do one!

Hi friends,

Yoyo Boomer club found some synergy in supporting AYYC (Ante YoYo Cup) An online club supporting an online contest just feels right to me and allows us to fulfill our charter by giving back to the community in whatever small way we can.

Its nothing big but Boomer yoyo club will be a Bronze sponsor utilizing some (most) of the funds from our merch and yoyo proto sales so far.

Note I accounted for next years events, and we will have plenty of funds with what we have now to support FAF and MRM 2025. Anything beyond that will probably go to a charity at the end of the year or supporting whatever other yoyo events we feel would boost the community the club can talk more on that later.
454013949_514982944370205_2387735196651672869_n
o

If you want to learn more about Ante or register to compete, click the link below About / FAQ | Ante Yoyo Cup 2 - All In

I’ll be doing 1A sport again. should be a fun time.

16 Likes

I LOVE THIS!

I’ve been thinking a lot about Sponsoring events on the Throw-Yo/Yoyo Archive level, but I need to get a little bit bigger before doing so.

I’m 100% for YYBC Sponsoring! (I wish there were a Mega Heart reaction)

6 Likes

We had some funds and we want to use them to make yoyo better. Maybe next year we will have a bit more and be able to pay peoples registration fees for contests or be a bigger sponsor for some contest or even host a modern responsive event of some sort but thats all future club stuff for now we do what we have the funds and ability to do which feels small but hopefully helps in the end.

5 Likes

This is super cool. Also very cool what Ante Yo-yo cup is all about.

2 Likes

I don’t know either but I emailed them. I’ll compete!

2 Likes

Life has been chaotic lately. I finally took some time for house keeping.

Member List Updated in the first post. If you do not see your name in the list and are a Boomer, let me know and I will get you added.

6 Likes

Letting you guys know that I will be making more Dead 'Orses tomorrow. Likely out of golden wattle and Tasmanian blackwood.

They will be proper dead.

12 Likes

I was chatting with Kris Toledo about ante. If you register your fee is used toward the prize pool however if you want to individually contribute to the contest and don’t have a desire to compete you could also send some funds to ante still. Just put in the notes if you want to be acknowledged at all or just an anonymous boomer club member.

They don’t have a donate function but they have a PayPal ante.yoyos@gmail.com

No pressure or obligation but figured I would mention it.

2 Likes

Dude I have to say looking back at that first post. It’s crazy how far this has come

4 Likes

That would be sick for sure

We are almost at 4000 posts now!!

4 Likes

Delicious.

I can’t believe how far we’ve come. It’s beautiful.

3 Likes

I’ll be on the lookout! Need to get me a Golden Wattle Dead 'Orse! :slight_smile:
Even though that Tasmanian Blackwood will surely be tempting too!

3 Likes