Yoyo Appraisal Thread

I think it really depends on what the ano looks like. Personally, custom ano usually detracts from the value of a throw, but for others, it may be a different story.

Try one more time. Half banana and half gold D-bearing Skywalker. Has 3 small scuffs(not dings, just scratches)

Jason Lee shutter

Gold/red route 66 (1/45)

$80-90 depending on the buyer and how long you wanna wait.

$75-80 but I wouldn’t expect it to sell very fast. I sold a mint Banana one for $100-110 (I paid $110 I think) a while back and thought it was. I’ve seen a lot more half Banana/gold floating around than just Banana and the condition on this sort of yoyo is likely pretty important as a lot of people just want something rare to stuff in their collection.

Beat viby cupcake
Grey with green and brown solash

$25 if they’re feeling generous.

1 Like

I forgot there is a bite out of it and someone licked all the frosting off the top.

Mint Meteorite Chief

ILYYs in general.

These seem to have gotten more desirable lately. I’ve seen a few people gunning for them.

For a mint one, I could see it fetching $120-$140.

How about a mint Sovereign? Numbered and unnumbered?

Ive got a H.O.T. But its missing its axle. BUT its mint and its dead smooth when it has an axle. I guess around $30 and $50 if I find an axle what do you think.

NMIB Blue and Nickel Valor.

Mint SWYYC Royale with Cheese. Out of the 25 made 3 have the cheese stencil on both halves mine is one of those.

That sounds about right.

Blue - $100
Nickel - $110

I haven’t seen the cheese stencil ones! Any chance we could get a pic?

$90 tops. They retailed for $99 and I can’t see you pulling a profit from it. Also, 30-some Royales w/ Cheese’s were made, but only 25 were released to the public. So, that being said, your Royale is actually 1 of 5 I believe. I have a stencil on both halves one because I got it from my sponsor (Square Wheels.)

So yeah. $90 tops. Who knows, maybe their value will go up, but I find this unlikely as SW doesn’t got enough if that hype.

oh, John messaged me on Facebook that there was only supposed to be 2, one to the public and Blake had one. So he thought something was screwed up when I told him I had a doubled stenciled one. I have 2 of the double stenciled royales, I got the other guys.

That’s odd, because I have a double stenciled one.

Maybe team members were supposed to get the special ones and only one person from the public was supposed to get one

Blue and nickel. Half and half.