Yoyo Appraisal Thread

At the going rate of anti-yo those could go for anything but I would put my estimate around $300 each for the eetzilla and ywet and $100 for the business.

4 Likes

Thank you Joe. I appreciate everyone’s input. I’m slowly focusing down the collection so will be posting stuff I am thinking of selling for advice from those better informed on pricing than me. I’m not looking to rip people off but I need help finding strong fair offers for both myself and the buyer.

On that note, here’s another interesting one that might be going up:

Mint in box G2 Albatross, Berries and Cream. Pretty much unplayed. Glass smooth.

6 Likes

Jason, don’t listen to this man! That YWET is BARELY worth retail.

I’ll do you a huge favor and take it off your hands for what you paid :wink:

2 Likes

right @LinksLegionaire… it’s only really worth it’s value in the copper plating…

1 Like

You guys speak the truth. Any one know a good smelting company?

2 Likes

:rofl:

1 Like

This calls for a reading of Parson’s Pleasure by Roald Dahl.

2 Likes

But the Dry-Ywet, did you take it from the store (so is it of the normal production of one hundred pieces?) or is one of the ten distributed to the 2011 U.S. Nationals?
I ask it because the side effects raw are very strange on a normal retail copy.
Of Buzine$$ do you have packaging?

1 Like

It’s one of the ten that was offered at US Nationals! In fact it might have been the last one. I think I bought it from Bird in Hand in Chico.

I don’t think I have the packaging for the business, but I need to search some more.

2 Likes

For Dry-Ywet I would say that this has a certain relevance, in the case of sale it must be pointed out … it is a pre-production (only 10 pieces) of the year preceding the official release … as I thought, the raw side-effects testify to this.
The packaging of the Biz would be important for collecting purposes, it was the typical box with the Anti-yo adhesive sealed but filled, to protect the yoyo, with real dollar bills cut from a shredder (only a lucky one found his yoyo wrapped in a one hundred dollar bill, clearly intact.)

2 Likes

interesting… mine was wrapped in an intact $1 bill…

if the price declared on the invoice is the one actually paid … I would say yes, really interesting !!!
:joy:

1 Like

:rofl:

Never heard of this, but it was a thoroughly enjoyable read! Thanks for posting it.

1 Like

I was wondering if anyone would actually read it.

Glad you enjoyed it!

2 Likes

I’ve been longing for a clever writer with excellent old English prose.

1 Like

i will have to take a moment to dedicate more time. i wasn’t prepared for the length both times i’ve clicked!

Hi dont know if this is the correct place to post this, ive got some heavy creams just wondering if any one knows what they worth or what is an equal trade if I decided to trade/sell them in the future.

In case I ask too much or expect too much and look stoopid.

Mint in box

thanks.

9 Likes

Just sold mine for around 90 and it had damage and no box

1 Like

thats great thank you, good to know.