Yoyo Appraisal Thread

I would pay around 130. Not sure what it’s actually worth.

1 Like

that is exactly what it’s worth. what someone would pay for it :wink:

4 Likes

I would pay $130 to $165. If it’s totally mint it would go for around $190 to $210. NM w/ few scratches or 1 pinprick would be around $160 to $180. Also keep in mind that Nickel Throws oxidize. So that could reduce the price if it’s really oxidized.

2 Likes

If it’s mint ask for at least $85. NM $75. Then you would have to see what people are willing to pay and keep your BST throws open to lower biddings.

Around $75 to $100 for the throw. If you are actually going to sell it be open to users asking for a lower price. Also the condition of the box could slightly matter also depending on the buyer/trader.

I would pay a couple of hundies for that ‘07 888 so I would say it’s estimated correctly. IF ONLY I HAD THE MONEY!!! :sneezing_face: If it’s still up on the BST I will most likely pick it up. This thing is a gem.

$200 for a mint one is fair price imho… Lots of people lookin for it, so high price is to be expected… Price also depends on condition, of course…
Would you like to sell it, buddy? :wink:

2 Likes

You probably are already getting DMs about it i bet lol. Cause I thought about messaging you as well. But I bought too many yos this month already. But if you posted it for 200$ and I had the funds I would pay that much. Just so you have some “Buyer’s perspective” mint of course. Every bit of damage takes a tiny bit down.

2 Likes

Ya. This post certainly has piqued some interest.

4 Likes

How much for a TP Cetus? I’d like to know for different conditions.

What’s MIB/Bag ILLY (with pins and all that stuff) going for nowadays? Is there a lot of variation model to model? (I’m not sure which of these I’m ready to sell, certainly not the PiBit, but curious if there was some rough guidance on some this stuff.)

8 Likes

@fullnelson has a good grip on ILYY prices.

4 Likes

Oh my…!!!:heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

4 Likes

Will pm shortly… what a great group of throws! Oxygene too!

2 Likes

Man, H2Os were so underrated.

Please tell me one of the silver Candos is a Fury.

1 Like

this is not a defect but an advantage.
Markmont wanted the nickel plated because it oxidizes with the contact with his hands and personalizes, and makes the yoyo unique … as happens to denim jeans (which he loves)

1 Like

not necessarily but of course, they paid the price of being a re-release of a 5-year-old yoyo (who wanted to have an oxy 4, had obtained it for some time) … now the world was going on … an anodizing and a ceramic bearing were little to rekindle interest.

Amazing Set! Alot of great Yo’s you have!

1 Like

That’s almost an entire batch of 2WEI. :smiley:

2 Likes

Considering letting go of the few old Anti Yo pieces I own. Thoughts on cash pricing on these?

Ywet Copper is mint, I bought it for retail price. It comes with everything including extra O-Rings.

Bapesit is NM, very small blemishes on rim, you can see the worst on the brown half profile.

Business is NM+ hairline blemish on both halves, pretty small.

6 Likes