Your Best Trade

My Best Trade was my worst trade.

Bought an Original Torrent when they came out for $90. It increased in value a year later, and I traded it for a Mint Punchline and a Mint Addiction–two throws that had just come out and at the time were worth like $100 each. I felt bad for the guy at the time, but That’s what he offered. Traded the Addiction for a Jason Lee Supernova.

But now how much is an OG Torrent with only a couple pinpricks worth? $300? $400? More? I think it’s only surpassed by the OG Peak in terms of Collectability.

My only trade was pretty good. $30 for a C3 Halo (it had some blue 5a marks that rubbed of nicely) and a magic yoyo n8. Nothing fancy, but I was happy with it.

Luchador for an OG painted peak

also this thread already exists

I guess my only trade that ive ever done that im currently in the middle of. I traded my 55 trading cards for 2 bearings and a few different kinds of string to try.

I bought a FG CLIFF for $70, then traded it for a mint Lakespur (i think that’s it) Code1 and a mint Burnside.

Glitter blue with white caps.

And a Shinwoo Light up kit!

I own that FHZ now

I’ve only done one trade so far. I traded my Cascade for a Nessie, and I couldn’t be happier.

My only one so far: yelets w/ brass spikes for fg ava