Yomega Prodigy?

Don’t be a hater man, its Yomega’s throw, not One Drops… One Drop machines yoyos for others too, that doesnt mean they give input and change the design of all of them.

Dan knows what he’s doing, and is really helping Yomeg get back on their feet.

Actually the design and CAD was done by Nick Gumlaw from Spin Dynamics along with assistance from Dan and final tweeks done by Dan, Nick and One Drop…

1 Like

I’ve heard complaints about Yomega’s quality…

Well I can say with 100% confidence that the prodigy will have zero quality issues…

2 Likes

Thanks to Steve Brown and mgiroux77, for some honest and useful comments, from folks who have actually seen this yo-yo in person, and played it.

It seems like this is worth checking out…so I shall. :slight_smile:

Well, I just want one. So, yeah.

Loving the Prodigy! Thanks Daniel Dietz and Yomega Corp! It was great working with you and One Drop on this design. If anyone is thinking about picking one up, DO IT! Dan and Yomega are doing really great things, and it’s been a pleasure collaborating with such nice people. I’ve never played with a yoyo that gathered this much momentum out of the hand. Lots of great colors but I am partial to this one :slight_smile:

2 Likes

What a beauty Nick!!!

That looks amazing, I gotta save up for one

I had the chance to play one of these, and it was awesome. There is not a shred of doubt that it’s in the same leagues as many of the recent releases we’ve seen. Great yoyo!

It just looks amazing in that picture. I want to try one!

I never thought I would want to spend over a $100 for a Yomega, but the new Prodigy looks pretty killer!

Anyone else planning on picking one up?

I agree, never thought I would spend that much on a Yomega, but I think I’m gonna pick up a black with gold and silver splash. It looks very nice

It is totally worth it, you will NOT be disappointed :slight_smile: Very high quality throw with lots of attention given to detail

1 Like

:smiley:

I will be getting one this week if all goes well with a few yoyo’s I am trying to sell

I tried Daniel’s at nationals this year. I found it to be a VERY good yoyo. Yomega really hit it out of the park with the Prodigy.

From what I heard, the only thing that Yomega did was pay for every thing.

Well, Daniel designed it (with help from others), and he’s an employee of Yomega.

Also, paying for the yoyo is a big part of making a yoyo.

1 Like

There is another previous Prodigy thread here, if you want to read that one too:

http://yoyoexpert.com/forums/index.php/topic,67531.msg738363.html#msg738363

And…a third one here:

http://yoyoexpert.com/forums/index.php/topic,67908.msg744226.html#msg744226

1 Like