Yo-yo dyeing first try! Luftverk Fluvia 😍

Hi I’m J-F alias J-Dye from Montreal,Quebec,Canada ! I want to share you my first (and probably not last) try for dyeing return top ! I’m a discgolf disc dyer for 2 years now and yo-yo fanatic for more than 20 years! (Not really good players :sweat_smile: but really enjoyed it!) hope you like it!?!

43 Likes

That is amazingly!

2 Likes

absolutely incredible work! Holy cow!!

5 Likes

That looks pretty fabulous!

1 Like

Sign me up!

1 Like

Wow, like nothing I’ve seen. Looks awesome!

2 Likes

3 Likes

These look amazing. Could you share some of your techniques. People in the past who have done amazing dye work have always secretive of there techniques and tricks. Its always been just boil some dye and toss your yoyo in it. Truly this is some of the best dye work i have seen on a yoyo.

4 Likes

Hi @Big ! Thanks ! It’s take me one year to figure out how to do it!:thinking: and need to make/modify tool for it! Everyone can find everything to know for plastic dyeing on the YouTube and a lot of site dedicated for dyeing ! It’s not that I don’t want to tell you (come talk in PM on Instagram @J-Dye ) But understand us , we work hard to make things different and probably resell them! I think is normal to not want to share everything with everyone!?!

3 Likes

Someone already beat me to it, just take my money now dude, like oh my god that looks amazing :laughing:

1 Like

This look absolutely great, congrats :open_mouth:

1 Like

Wtf?! This is insane. Wow.

2 Likes