Yo-yo and top trades for S8

I am looking for S8 Elisabetta and Augusta tops, maybe some other S8, but mostly those two.
I would rather trade stuff than pay, although if somebody sees something they like, I guess they could make a cash offer then I could buy the tops I am looking for. I am trying to avoid putting this on the BST because it’s hard to put a value on, seeing as most of it is older stuff I have collected over 30 plus years. Like the Yomega/McDonald’s promo stuff (the orange #3 is the precious floating “power brain”, whatever that means. The AXL is old, pre friction sticker design and has a sleeve as well as the bearing, it’s great condition. The Vid-e-Yo is unopened, the Madhouse is in great shape. Some of the tops like the Star and Viper are hard to get in the US.
So obviously a big value differential and a real mixed bag here, but it’s a starting point for discussing possible trades.
Thanks

1 Like

More stuff.

1 Like

@kevinm mate at home in Italy I have x2 S8 tops, I have been sponsored ages ago by him when I used to play, one I am pretty sure is the Giulia in red the other one I dont remember (I think I have a video somewhere where I use them).

I can send pictures during Xmas time when I am back home.

If you like them, just pay for the shipping and them are yours.

I see that you like tops very much, would love to see them in your hands than my desk in my childhood bedroom :slight_smile:

Oh there we go found the video!

The green is fixed tip the other one not

9 Likes

That would be wonderful, thank you!

3 Likes

That’s awesome Big Al

1 Like

If you’re interested in selling the tops separately, let me know!

No problems at all for me, very happy to see them in your hands, maybe them will need a bit of setup and have some dings obviously but work perfectly both of them, also there is no worries of vibes in spin top :rofl:

do you know the name of the green one? I dont remember at all.

Ah no there we go: the green on is the Giulia and the red one is Sofia (I had to dig his whole fb page to find it lol)

1 Like

It looks like a Giulia, that is the first design I remember getting produced and distributed. Very pretty top!

1 Like