X³ official thread

Hi guys !

Lots of exciting news :

Here’s the first vid from the EYYM 2011 in Barcelona. We hope to see more coming, like those amazing ones!

You could try the Stampede if you were there (see the results of our One Minute Contest), but even if you weren’t, you can still win it : Lucky Number Contest!!!

And let’s not forget our beloved Steamroller. Remember the winsauce?

First one is now on eBay! Do not miss it, only three available to public…

Stay tuned!

Hi Friends!

The Stampede is approaching! We’ve got some brand new cross pads for it.

I’d also like to thank AlfredoMascali and throwgoon for their awesome reviews. Thanks a lot, guys! (Alfredo’s review / Noah’s review)

Finally, we still receive some fantastic videos : check this one from Yoyocrema and the Steamroller Tribute from JuanMari. You all rocks!

Stay tuned!

Long time no talk.

We have been busy with the Stampede, here. And it will be available soon!!!

4 gorgeous colors, black, silver, red and purple. Orange is our Team Edition.

Weight (g) 65.50
Width (mm) 51.00
Diameter (mm) 56.00
Gap Width (mm) 4.50
Bearing Size (Inside x Outside x Width) 6 x 13 x 5

Comes with Neon Green Cross Pads. So, be ready for the results of the Lucky Number Contest!!!

Let’s not forget the EYYM Stampede’s vid and the coming of the EYYM 2012!

By the way, have you heard of the marvelous tutorial contest of our friend Kyle at ReThinkYoyo? Don’t miss it!

Finally, we’re proud to be a sponsor of the Finnish yoyo Nats and of the Sopron International Yo-Yo Contest.

Stay tuned…

Graou, I think this may just be a must-have when I get the money :slight_smile:

Finally…

We have a new great video from Xela, Sugar Daddy 2!

Oh, you were expecting the Stampede?..
Here it is!!!

http://img11.hostingpics.net/pics/803029IMG6000.jpg

When should we look for the Stampede to arrive in the states? Love that shape.

Well, everything depends of shops… :wink:

http://img37.imageshack.us/img37/4360/img6054xp.jpg

Here are some detailed shots of the Stampede, which can help you choose between all those colors!

Click me for magical colors!!!

Is there any backstory/significance to the engravings? or are they just supposed to look cool?

okay, Xela, you’ve officially got me hooked on XCube. I’m in love w/ my Steamroller but I do have one question. are the seats in the Stampedes a bit looser? because my steamroller’s seat is extremely tight.

They do look cool, but they also do have a meaning. More to come :wink:

Bad news for you : bearing seat’s very very tight. Good news for everyone : Stampede is smoooth…

Hi !

As promised, you can check the result of the Lucky Number Contest!

Sorry, I am going to spoil the surprise, the winner already has contacted us.

Congrats to Marc Pincus, who wins a Team Edition Stampede!!! (and a nice scar, but that’s a different story… :wink: )

http://img11.hostingpics.net/pics/457679img6041.jpg

Also, some Stampede will come with a custom Graou String, “Radioactive Egg”, only for X³. Limited to 66 pieces ^^ !

http://img11.hostingpics.net/pics/172549DSC0140.jpg

More to come, soon…

Stay tuned!

i want this throw and I want it in Orange. the other colors dont appeal to me. Love that Orange.

As promised, due to ³Xtreme bearing’s tightness, a how to : How to remove the Stampede’s bearing.

Also, you’ll find on our site the UK Nats results and our last vid’, starring the Stampede, a Stampede for everyone.

Stay tuned!

so, what are the significance of the engravings?

a b uddy got teth Stampede and I was able to try it out. Its a Beast. I really want one. but I want that Orange. any way I would be able to land an Orange?

some will be available here at yoyoexpert soon!!!

I just picked #035 in silver absolutely love this throw.
The graou string did snap in about 20 minutes though luckily I was over carpet.

Wow! That’s not cool and very surprising. Send me a pm, I will send you another Graou String.

Do we have a drop date for the stampede here at YYE?