X-Convict still up for grabs

Hello everyone,
I need to sell these yo-yos fast one because I want to finish paying for school,
two I want to get that Royal Dark Magic ^___^
IF YOU CAN GET ME A BRAND NEW(NEVER USED) ROYAL DARK MAGIC I AM WILLING TO TRADE THE FLEE FOR IT OR X-CONVICT WITH BOTH THE POCKET CHANGE AND OFFSTRING…

First up I have a STOCK X-CONVICT LIME GREEN$25 GONE
IT HAS SOME 2 SMALL DINGS THAT DON’T EFFECT ITS PLAY AND IT COME WITH THE BOX

Second up is a POCKET CHANGE WITH an OFFSTRING BOTH OF THEM ARE STOCK$15 GONE
THESE 2 PLAY AS NEW I DROPPED BOTH OF THEM AS I TRIED OFFSTRING BUT YOU CAN HARDLY TELL THERE IS ANY DINGS ^___^

Third and last is my MIGHTY FLEE $50 GONE
[shadow=red,left][shadow=red,left]NOTHING TOO MUCH TO SAY I NEVER DROPPED IT EVEN THOUGH I USED IT FOR 5A^__^ AND IT IS PRACTICABLY NEW IT COMES WITH EVERYTHING YOU SEE IN THE PICTURE[/shadow][/shadow]

FEEL FREE TO ASK ME ANY QUESTIONS BY SENDING ME A PERSONAL MESSAGE!!! PAYPAL ONLY

Free Bump :slight_smile:

1 Like

m1 for the flea??

I think he wants you to PM him as usual people who are selling or trading do. :slight_smile:

use the flea for 4A then I’ll be impressed.

http://yoyoexpert.com/forums/index.php/topic,17441.0.htmlThis guy’s selling a royal.

1 Like

Thanks Duckie! Yes I am selling a royal, not a scratch. I threw it maybe 3-4 times one day…(over carpet.) It still has the original box but I put 100% purple poly string on it. Comes with 10 strings, trade for flea?

i will give you $20 for the x convlict